Travel to multiple client locations nationwide to analyze, design, development,testing, maintenance and implementation of complex business applications using Vignette Application Portal 7.6, VCM7.6, DPM, VBIS,JAVA,J2EE, in multiplatform environment. Extensively worked with Content Management Application and Content Deliverable Applications using Vignette Ebusiness Platform.
1. Software Developer/Sr. Software Engineers:Plan, design, develop, code, test and
implement advance software module components in complex computing
environments on different O/S using latest web based tools and
technologies like Java, J2EE, Vignette Content Management System,
Vignette Application Portal, IBM Web Sphere Portal etc. Travel and/or
relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout US may be
*** Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Computer Applications.
Work Location: Cumming, GA 30041.
Salary $ 103,688/Year.
2 Software Developer /Sr.Programmer Analyst: Design, develop, enhance, customize, direct and
implement software systems in complex database systems and computing
environments. Analyze and gather business requirements and prepare
technical documents and functional specifications. Travel and/or
relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout US may be
*** Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS or Information Technology with 5 years of experience in any IT related occupation Work Location: Cumming, GA 30041.
Salary $ 125,258/Year.
3. Software Developer/Programmer Analysts:
- Software Development on Android mobile platform for â€œPaperless Field Survey Automationâ€ Software for Telecom and Utility companies
- Development of Automation Tools for Smallworld and SpatialNet, AutoCAD GIS Software
- Engineering Designs for FTTx, HFC, GPON OLT-ODN Networks in accordance with specifications and standards
- Requirement Analysis, Effort Estimation, Engineering Designs and Implementation of GIS Software application for Telecom services
- Resolution of the defects found during Integration testing.
- Use defect tracking systems to document root cause, resolution and other attributes that are part of project execution
- Implement enhancements and fix any reported product defects reported by custome
- The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or
exceed customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
Work Location: GA ,FL, IN or Any
4. Project Manager
Looking for a Senior Project Manager who is experienced in Infrastructure domain with hands-on technical knowledge & expertise in network systems, LAN/WAN and Data Center migration and integration. Must be able to manage a huge team, leadership, budgeting & cost control, scheduling and complex system.
· Manage an IT infrastructure that spans several locations, including customer-owned and co-located facilities and connectivity to third party service providers
· Hands on technical and tactical management of networking LAN/WAN, Voice and Security system technologies
· Work with key business partners to ensure network and systems operations service levels meet the needs of the business
· Understand, develop and implement procedures around Network data center operations
· Develop and provide dashboard reporting on Network and Security infrastructure health
· Ability to manage one or more complex programs that encompass multiple projects with separate yet interdependent deliverables, timelines and objectives
· Experience with resource management including identification of gaps and recommendation of options to keep projects on time and within budget
· Skills in systems lifecycle management, technical architecture development, requirements management, solution design architecture, business process analysis and systems analysis, software testing methodologies, software release management.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers and senior management)
· Excellent team building, negotiation and consensus building abilities
5. Sr, Network Engineer
· Experience in the Network Designing, Security and Implementation of Routing, Switching, Firewall technologies and troubleshooting of Complex Network systems.
· Hands-on exposure at designing, installing, configuring & maintaining Enterprise Networks using Cisco routers, Catalyst Switches, Racking, Stacking, Configuring various networking devices.
· Extensive hands on experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco Catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 2950 and 3500XL series switches, Cisco ASR 9K, 7600, 7200, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2500 and 1800, Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k switches, PIX, ASA 5500, Juniper Net screen and SRX Firewalls and ACE load balancer.
· Good Knowledge on SDN and SD-WAN Technology.
· Knowledge on Cisco ACI and APIC Implementation and configuration.
· Experience in LAN, WAN & switching technologies along with Failover Mechanisms & Inter VLAN Routing types.
· Experience in Network Transformation which consist of Physical and logical migration of the Clients Infrastructure.
· Good knowledge in ITIL frame work like release management, change management, configuration management, problem management and availability management
· Manage IT production incidents to resolution in a 24/7/365 environment using the standard Fannie Mae incident management processes and inform management at all levels of status, impact and resolution actions.
· Effectively lead and guide Incident triage calls from a technical perspective analyzing different components of the infrastructure and application environment via the use of a variety of monitoring tools and processes.
· Eyes on glass monitoring of the health of applications as well as the underlying infrastructure. Proactively look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. Ability to analyze dashboards and reporting/monitoring tools to look at trends and patterns in application health and performance.
the incidents and identify root cause quickly using operations, wire data
analytics, application performance management and event correlation monitoring
Perform analysis of data, evaluating multiple application protocols including web, database, storage, and supporting infrastructure such as DNS, LDAP, SSL, SMTP, and FTP. Participate in findings review sessions.
· Assist with instrumentation of critical applications, including setting up the "custom dashboards" for the customer's business, operations and development.
· Ensure monitoring alerts and systems events are assessed, prioritized and managed. Drive the continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies.
· Based on recommendations from management, implement new and improved processes, change processes, perform new tasks, create reports and address ad-hoc requests.
6. Sr. Techno-Functional Consultant - SAP MDG/SAP MDM/SAP BODS/SAP IS
• Phase wise implementation of MDG as hub application to govern and manage Master Data entering ERP.
• Configure SAP MDG RFM solution for governance of SAP master data objects like article master, business partner, GL Accounts- Develop BRF+ rules to customize business approval workflows
• Develop MASS load update process for Article Master, Business Partner, GL Accounts
• Configure/Build Article Master and Business Partner de-duplication process
• Build Data Standardization reports and rules required for governance of master data objects
• Responsible for managing MDG implementation for Business Partner, Material Master, Finance modules that included Customization of standard data model, custom FPM based UI design, Rule Based Work Flows, complex validations & derivations, DRF & DIF
• Integration strategy of MDG-F, MDG-M, MDG-C,MDG-S data with SAP ERP
• Implement Custom Replication Model to syndicate vender/customer data from MDG to non-SAP system like SIEBEL and SFDC
• Customize UI (FPM) with new CR type (BR+ Work flows) that includes multi levels of approvals based on Business model
• Work with SAP Basis team to set up MDG 9.0 environment with required MDG specific configurations and SAP specific configurations.
• Implementation of Data Quality management using SAP BODS and SAP Information Stewards and integrating this in steady state process.
• Production Support & Admin support of SAP Master Data Management based Applications like SAP MDG & SAP MDM, SAP Information Stewards and SAP Business Objects Data Services.
• Providing all necessary support to resolve any issues that may occur associated with an application
• Scheduling the installation of the corrections into production in accordance with Customer policies and procedures
• Coordinating with Customer IT teams, infrastructure services teams and third party vendor operations or interfacing with Third Party vendor teams for resolving any application issues related to third party applications
• Application Enhancement.
• Understanding business requirements and translate them to technical solution.
• Train client’s tech team and business users on different data management application modules.
• Problem Management (Providing Root Cause Analysis for repetitive problems).
• Transition Management.
• Manage offshore teams on the business scenarios, design changes, configurations and unit testing
• Patch installation & upgrade to new versions, Capacity Planning.
• SAP MDG application exception fixing and enhancements.
• SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS) jobs exceptions fixing and enhancements.
• SAP IS business rule, validation and data cleansing packages tuning and fixing.
• SAP Information Steward tasks execution and SAP BODS jobs scheduling and execution
• SAP BODS Central Management console admin support.
• Data Quality and Data Governance support using SAP IS & SAP BODS and integration of the process in SAP MDG.
• Master Data Management (MDM) workflows enhancements.
• Preparation of functional and technical documents.