Development requirements documentation for the interface to extract appropriate IBR compliant data from the new RMS and electronically transmit that data to the state’s UCR Program office system.
• Assist in managing the business requirements as it relates to schedule and scope of the project
• Work closely with the project manager and functional manager to ensure timely deliverables.
• Assist NYSP sworn officers with the configuration of the new RMS in order to guarantee that all IBR data collection, validation, and electronic workflow requirements are met.
• Participate in business user and stakeholder meetings for requirements gathering sessions.
• Conduct Gap Analysis to explore current functionality and identify gaps with new or upgraded systems.
• Work with end users to gather and review/analyze existing workflows, process flows, reports and documentation.
• Develop, write, and maintain comprehensive use cases which will also contain requirements. All documents will be done according to ITS standards.
• Analysis of what statistical reports will be needed, document the requirements and design the reports
• Participate in the development and updating of test cases/scripts utilizing Quality Center. Create test plans for old and new functions.
• Interact with ITS staff, business users and stakeholders as necessary to determine and implement functional and technical requirements
• Participate in status meetings and provide weekly reports.
knowledge transfer to state staff in order to implement and support the system.