1. Test and deliver effective CRM Solutions by creating and using design specifications, test scenarios and associated documentation.
2. Leads Support Team and gather all SME’s, Architects to resolve the issues in the application
and raise the improvements in the application.
3. Develop and deploy plugins using C#, CRM SDK
4. Perform customizations and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
5. Work with IT team to develop and maintain training materials.
6. Supports the application when the production is down and besides development working as
Support for the tickets raised
7. Monitor and resolves integration issues with the third-party applications.
8. Builds custom reporting and dashboards specific to task.
9. Maintain the health of the CRM environment keeping aware of current patches, versions and system best practices and Working on Azure, data base by creating appinsights and monitoring the jobs.
10. Attend meetings with stakeholders to gather business requirements and deal with SME’s.
11. Assist in the creation of long-term strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in conjunction with CRM users, department managers and other key stakeholders.
12. Devise, coordinate and conduct date-cleansing initiatives to purge and eliminate corrupt or redundant information from CRM database.
13. Develops Web API REST based services using ASP.NET and integrate other systems using XML.14. Build Custom reports using SSRS and ensures that CRM applications meets corporate objectives, fulfill end-user requirements and identify, resolve business requirements issues.