Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing offshore and Onsite QA Teams and work as an onsite –offshore coordinator in an Agile Environment for performing SIT, UAT and E2E testing.
· Designing and Defining Project Test Strategy, Test Environment/Test Data Strategy
· Delivery of Weekly Status Report, Daily Status Report and Monthly Status Reports.
· Participating and Analyzing Business Development plans for Healthcare Line of Business.
· Defining QA Project Plan, Test Plans and Estimation.
· Designing Daily Productivity Tracker, Overall Status Report, Sprint Risk Tracker and Mitigation Plan.
· Creating Detailed Traceability Matrix, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Execute Manual and Automated Test Cases for Provider, Membership, Claims, Claims Payment, EDI, ITS Claims. and Rules Business Areas.
· Implementing Data Driven and Page Object Model (POM) testing Frameworks using Selenium.
· Maintain and Develop Selenium scripts with Selenium Web driver using TestNG Framework and Cucumber Framework.
· Extensive data validation using SQL queries for ETL Testing, DB Testing and extracting data from database.
· Review Source to Target mapping, Reconcile data between source and target tables, Performed Validations of target populations for Data consistency and Accuracy, conduct process and data level checks to ensure Data Integrity, Identify and Prepare Test Data Suite for Data Validation and Verification.
· Responsible for Management and controlling overall defects (Detailed Defect logging, Assigning, Retesting, Verification and Closure) at project level.
· Perform API /Web Services Testing using SOAP UI /REST APIs.