· 10+ years of experience in building/supporting data warehouse
· Extensive experience in data modeling, both logical and physical
· Extensive experience in building and maintaining data-intensive systems and data warehouses using advanced SQL or ELT/ETL tools (including SSIS, Talend, Pentaho), OLTP, OLAP, and MDM, dimensional data modeling
· Experience in Cloud Data Warehouse technologies such as AZURE Data Warehouse, AWS RedShift, Snowflake.
· Solid understanding of modern data warehouse technologies.
· Understanding of dimensional modeling using Kimball methodology
· Understanding of the Data Warehouse Data Vault methodology
· Solid T-SQL knowledge and SQL query development using MS SQL 2008 and 2012
· Solid understanding of information security principles and best practices
· Experience in banking or financial services
· Experience with agile development
· Experience in reporting and dashboarding tools such as SSRS, Tableau, Power BI etc.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Experience leading large complex BI projects and teams
· Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
· Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well-communicated expectations
Responsible for all strategic, tactical, operational, and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with data preparation (sourcing, acquisition, integration), data warehousing, reporting, information delivery, data exploration, and analytics.
· Enable internal business partners to make better, faster, bolder and more customer-focused decisions; to distill insights from data; and to use data as a competitive advantage and lever to improve our customer journey.
· Drive development of cloud-based enterprise data warehouse and reporting with data integrity and data quality controls.
· Hire and develop a high-performing business intelligence team.
· Coach, supervise and mentor team members.